Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Personal Training Day 1

Nickie-
I got kids off to the bus this morning like usual. I had breakfast (smoothie, yogurt, and coffee), then I went to my first day of personal training with Meg. It was fun but I was sore immediately afterward. I did not get my full 20 min cardio in after the workout because I had to go to the Y to intern but I did finish my cardio there. Here is a breakdown of what I did today:

5 min warm-up cardio on elliptical

Full Body strength 2 sets 10

  • Chest
    • Chest press 15 lbs
    • Incline fly 15 lbs
  • Back
    • Lat pull down 60 lbs
    • Low row 60 lbs
  • Shoulders
    • Front Delt 8 lbs
    • Back delt 8 lbs
  • Bicep
    • Curt 15 lbs
    • Hammer 15 lbs
  • Tricep
    • outside rope pushdown 30 lbs
    • overhead extension outside w/rope 20 lbs
  • Leg
    • Leg extension 80 lbs
    • Seated leg curl 80 lbs
20 min cardio (10 bike at IronFit and 10 elliptical at Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment