Thursday, October 8, 2015

New gym, new workout plan

Nickie-
I have signed up at a new gym (still have membership at the Y) and also set up personal training with Meg. We had class with Meg when she subbed at the Y. She kicked our butts in a good way. I loved it! Meg now owns her own gym with a couple others. I am supposed to be going to the Bootcamp class at 5:15 am (yikes!) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday BUT Bob has to go in early tomorrow :( I will not be making the class since I have no one to watch the kids but I will be taking the Y class with Mom at 8 like we have been. Meg said it was OK to do that class with the Bootcamp class. That means that I will be getting 2 workouts in everyday! I'm excited!! Bootcamp and Y class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday then Personal Training and TKD on Tuesday and Thursdays. This Thursday I can't do TKD because I have to take A to get an ultrasound on her leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment