Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bob-

It has been awhile since I have posted.  Working 60 hours a week and taking college courses is kicking my ass.  By the time I get home and spend a little bit of time with Nickie and the kids I just want to go to bed.  But no, at 8/9pm it is homework time.  I usually don't get to exercise because of all the running we do with the kids.  Then homework has me up until midnight every night unless I pass out in my book.  On top of the busy home life I had to go into work early Friday and Saturday.  This messes me all up since I have to be there by 3am!!!  I generally have extra snacks and drink too much coffee.  Luckily I have been avoiding the "crappy" snacks so I have not gained weight.  That means I am still on track to win our diet bet.  For now that is the goal, win the diet bet and not go insane working every freaking day.  I'm glad Nickie handles the major chores.  Thanks, love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment