Monday, September 14, 2015

Jump Started!!!

Nickie-

Today I began the weight loss journey again (for like the millionth time!). I woke up, took my shower, had coffee, saw kids off to school, ate a HUGE omelet, then went to the YMCA for the morning class "Chisel and Chat". The class is held Mon, Wed, and Fri. It was a great workout! I enjoy it even though I am the youngest person in the class.

I accepted a Fitbit challenge for walking and think I am actually going to make it!! It will be my first time since the week that I've been wearing it that I will have accomplished 10,000 steps in a day. I got my first 5,000 step badge on Saturday. I did achieve my Fitbit goal of calories burned for the day.

My Mom wanted me to go to the store to get her (and apparently my kids) shoes and whatever else she felt she needed for retail therapy. I had lunch (teriyaki chicken with brown rice) then worked on homework. I really wanted to take breaks and hop on elliptical but that didn't happen. After kids got home, I helped them do their homework. When Bob got home, the family went to the garage where Bob and I exercised with Jillian Biggest Loser DVD. We practiced our TKD (Tae Kwon Do) forms even though we took a break for kids soccer. Then we ate dinner (BBQ chicken sandwich and chips). We played with the kids for a little after dinner. I colored, read, and sang to the kids for bed.

All in all I think it was a pretty good workout day. I'm hoping to get at least that much in everyday plus the elliptical. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be walking days so tomorrow morning Mom and I will walk at the YMCA.

My goal is to lose 8 lbs by September 28th for a Dietbet. Then I will have to lose 11 lbs by October 28th to win the Dietbet. I'm going to try my hardest to do so. I vow to log everyday, accept Fitbit challenged, exercise, and post here to keep myself accountable. I know I can do this! I did it before and I CAN do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment