Friday, September 25, 2015

Restart

Nickie-
This seems like a restart day after the HORRIBLE day I had yesterday. I did not even count the calories in MFP but I know that it was well over 3,000 and wouldn't surprise me if it was close to 5,000. That is ridiculous and unacceptable! This morning I had my cup of coffee, banana, and last microwave pita crap Mom gave me. Mom and I headed to Boy Scout Lake again, I really love walking out there. Mom said she would never go alone, but I definitely would. I'm not scared. After the walk, I headed home for a quick change before my internship. I learned a little about reporting and how nonprofit differs from profit businesses as far as taxes go (which is the main difference). After I left the YMCA, I came home and ate an early lunch which was a salad. I folded clothes for an hour and there are still more to fold!! We need to keep up on chores, it is soooo hard! Now I'm working on homework and a research assignment from the YMCA (about Affordable Care Act reporting) until the kids get home from school.

Dinner was leftovers (Cheeseburger lasagna). Girls had a soccer game and P had practice. A got mad that the other team kept scoring goals so when she was defender she was DETERMINED not to let any balls get in that goal LOL She came back to me saying she didn't want them to score anymore so she kicked it as hard as she could. She is so funny.

I went to bed early, wasn't feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment