Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 3-Sore and tired is good, right?

Nickie-
My kids had a 2 hour delay today (after being off school all last week for the fair!) so I got to sleep in. I had planned on getting up at 7 am to workout with Jenny on the Wii but that did not happen. I was so tired and my whole body hurt. After getting them off to school, I began my homework. I worked on that until lunch then I went back at it until kids came home from school. It is always so hard for me to get my son to do his homework in a timely manner. Does anyone else have this problem?? I mean he's in 2nd grade and it takes AT LEAST an hour to almost 2 hrs do his homework (math worksheet, spelling words, and 20 min of reading). I don't think it should take that long. He just does not want to do it and I have to fight him. Any suggestions?? 

He took so long tonight (2 hours) that we were unable to go outside to play because it ran into dinner. This is what we had for dinner. Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole | DizzyBusyandHungry.com #cheeseburger #crockpot #slowcooker #healthy The picture is not mine, it is from the website. You can find the recipe here. I cooked it in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes instead of putting in the crockpot. I had forgotten that it was a crockpot meal until it was too late plus I need my crockpot for dinner tomorrow: Meatloaf. Update: This was too bland for me. My husband didn't like it and 2 out of 3 of the brat pack wouldn't touch it. I will not be making that again for sure.

I played the Wii Fit again for an hour then practiced TKD forms before going to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment