Sunday, September 27, 2015

Finances

Nickie-
Mom and I got our morning walk in, our class members were late. We did our hour then left. I went to the Y to do my internship and paid for our TKD class next month. I ate coffee and a banana for breakfast, salad and strawberries for lunch, and milk and animal crackers for a snack. I'm looking into opening a couple money market accounts so we can get money saved up for a house and pay off our student loans in a timely manner. We did eat out tonight but Bob and I shared a sub from Subway. I helped the kids make tie-dye shirts for spirit week next week.

I think the kids are going to have fun for spirit week, it was always my favorite. We are planning on going to the game as well. This will be the first game since we moved here (over 10 yr ago!) that we will attend. Spirit week is: Monday-Favorite color day, Tuesday-Red White and Blue, Wednesday-PJ day, Thursday-Tie Dye, Friday-Wildcat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment