Thursday, September 24, 2015

Glutton

Nickie-
No class this morning due to kids having a 2 hour delay. I had a breakfast pita, banana, and a coffee for breakfast. I have started interning at the Y, which I am so happy and thankful for. I love what they stand for: community. I went to Walmart after to get copies of school pictures, had to wait an hour so I ate out (even though I didn't want to and I could have came home to eat but didn't want to drive on other side of town). I had Arbys (turkey sandwich, curly fries, mozzarella sticks, and a tea). Not good!! I only planned on getting the sandwich and a drink but noooooo. Then when I went back to Walmart to get my pictures I wasn't allowed because they were from Lifetouch and I didn't have copyrights (CD) to them. How do I not have copyright when they are my kids and I bought the picture?! I went home after wasting my time, money, and calories for the day. Now a few hours later I just finished off the box of oreos from making Cookies N Cream fudge!! I hate that I think I need to eat more than one or two! Now my stomach hurts and that is even more calories eaten. I feel like I am punishing myself through eating or something. I am definitely an emotional eater and it is very hard to get over this issue. What's worse is that I know we are going to eat out tonight since we will not be home. I will get the healthiest option for sure. I think I also eat like that when I am alone because I don't when I have an audience. Oh!!! And I forgot about the 2 fudge pops I had when I got back from the store! :( :(

Red Robin for dinner....I had a fiery ghost double burger and "steamed" broccoli with raspberry tea (not sweetened). The burger wasn't that many calories but I didn't care for it. The broccoli was hot but not steamed. I guess they don't know the difference. Raspberry tea was VERY bland not sweetened. We then ordered dessert but took it home, chocolate fruffles (chocolate brownie "fries"). And you know that you have to stop at Starbucks if you are going through Marysville (which we do) so I had a graham cracker latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment