Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekend update and Monday post

Nickie-
I didn't update how the weekend went. Saturday, P had a soccer game. He really enjoys playing, almost scored a goal. Bob wanted to get a heavy bag from Columbus that was on sale so we headed there after he got off work, we took P and the twins stayed with Mawmaw and Papa Jackson. It was $180 for the stand, heavy bag, and a speed bag. Like this one...Everlast PowerCore 2 Station Stand and Bag Kit - Dick's Sporting Goods
Well, they didn't have any more heavy bags so they gave us the one from the floor model. They said the speed bag was in the box. He put the bag up on Sunday after work and realized there was no speed bag. *Update* After being on hold for 15 minutes I was finally able to get through to someone, they are holding a leather bag for us to pick up. We are probably heading down Wednesday. We ate at BJ's. I had the Bison Burger, Sweet Tea, and Calamari appetizer.

I fought with kids this morning because P decided that he wanted to pack at 7 (5 minutes before we leave). This made B upset because she had just talked about being a packer one day. I told her to wait for a day when she doesn't like the food. I had my morning coffee and a microwave lunch my Mom gave me.

This morning I went to my morning class at the YMCA with my Mom. I really like it and can't believe those older ladies moving like they are! I can only hope to be like them when I reach that age. I also talked to the head person about doing an internship there. He said they couldn't pay me (which is fine!) but they could definitely help me build my resume so hopefully that works out. I went to store after I got home to get ingredients for the fudge business. Then I grabbed a snack of strawberry-banana-PB2 smoothie and a Fiber One oats & chocolate bar.

Lunch consisted of leftover chili (thanks Mom!) and Hershey dark chocolate caramels. Dinner was chicken stir-fry then we headed to P soccer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment