Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 4-SO BUSY!!!

Nickie-
I walked for an hour with my mom this morning! I didn't eat breakfast other than my coffee but had an early lunch (tuna, crackers, cheese, and edamame). I worked on my homework ALL DAY, today was definitely an intense homework day. We had dinner (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and noodles). The girls had a soccer game, A scored 3 goals! At the age of A and B, they don't count goals but I think they were pretty close. She just needs to work on not being a ball hog. P wanted to sign up for Boy Scouts so we went to that after soccer. Kids got a bath when we got home. Not a lot going on with workouts today but I had homework like crazy. Hopefully get more workout in tomorrow. The schedule for tomorrow is walk with Y class, get few items at store and return P pants, make fudge, and do homework until kids get home then have family night: Wii Fit. The kids have seen us play it and are VERY interested so I think that would be great family fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment