Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bob-


Today my wife and I have begun another trek at losing weight and becoming fit.  As for me it was typical day.  Eat a Kellog's breakfast bar on the way to work while drinking my morning coffee.  Then at first break eating a bowl of cereal, Cinnamon Toast Crunch today.  Not the healthiest but yum.  Eat a small lunch of leftovers, single serving of Cool Ranch Doritos, Greek yogurt and a granola bar.  Then another granola bar at last break.  Luckily I did not have any money so I couldn't get a pop.

Exercise began as soon as I got home.  Cleaned out the garage so Nickie and I could exercise to a Biggest Looser DVD.  Before that I had to finish mowing the lawn though.  Then it was 45 minutes with Jullian... I can tell that I haven't been very active in the last couple of weeks.  I felt drained half way through the workout.  So, I basically took it easy to start getting into the routine again.  After the training video it was on to TKD forms.  

After some shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches for dinner it was homework time.  Which usually finishes off my night.  By passing out reading one of my books.

All in all, I am glad to start exercising again.  Have to lose 5lbs by the end of the month for a diet bet.  But more importantly I want to be fit so I'm not tired when I do anything.  It'll be really hard to achieve a black belt in TKD if I'm sucking wind every time I move.

I was going to add a photo like Nickie did but apparently I do not have any of me on my phone or computer.  I will have to add one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment