Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 2-Daily struggles

Nickie-
Hello hello! I got my morning started off with my cup of joe, headed straight to the Y after kids left for school. There was no class today so my mother and I walked around the gym for 30 minutes. My arms hurt after the Chisel and Chat and the Biggest Loser DVD from yesterday! That is a good thing though! I came home for breakfast (omelet and yogurt again) and drank some water. My goal is at least 10 glasses of water a day but I really should do like 20! That's a lot of water to try to fit in the day, seriously.

I accepted and created another challenge on Fitbit. I'm already at 4,000 of my 10,000 steps at 9 am! I got this!!! At 11 am I have completed my second workout of the day with Wii Fit. I'm also at 7,000 steps so far :D Seriously if you have not gotten a Fitbit I highly suggest it. Here is the one that I got.

I just finished lunch (rest of honey teriyaki chicken, a few pieces of gouda, and root beer). The struggle of not eating or drinking items in the house that are unhealthy is so hard! That is why I try to keep them out, but the soda was for a recipe. Once it's gone, no more! What are some of your daily struggles?


Bob-

Got up at 5:20 this morning with the intention of exercising before work.  Like usual I ended up on the couch falling back asleep until I had to leave.  Eat my routine lunch at work but tried to walk around more instead of just sitting watching my machine run.

I did make it through the day without having a pop.  At least until I got home...  Damn root beer was taunting me during dinner.  So I drank it.  I did manage to walk on the elliptical for almost 15 minutes until the piece of crap leg fell off of it, twice!  I need to find a spot in the corner where it is level enough to stay on track.  After watching Nickie mess on the Wii Fit I decided to do a couple of things.  I did the steps and a balance game.

I decide at work today that I need to challenge myself to actually become fit and loose weight for our diet bet.  No more pop and chips!  Time to get fruits and veggies (and remember we have them) instead.  My other goal is to actually exercise for 20-30 minutes before work.  This will be hard because I don't sleep enough but I need the extra TKD practice.  So here is my tracker:

Days without pop: 0
Days without chips: 0
Exercised before work: No

No comments:

Post a Comment